DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > Other Operating Systems > Other BSD and UNIX/UNIX-like

Other BSD and UNIX/UNIX-like Any other flavour of BSD or UNIX that does not have a section of its own.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 13th August 2013
Port Guard

Default Have people been able to get good .iso's of Dragonfly BSD in the past month or so?

I just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else is having the same issue. I've wanted to give it a try after using FreeBSD for years, but not really liking the whole Oracle/ZFS licensing/updates issues, and being intrigued by HAMMER. The thing is, I keep downloading the zipped isos, and when I use bunzip2 to unzip them (or use Ark in KDE to open them) I keep getting corrupted archives. I've tried different mirrors, and checking back after a few weeks, and still can't get a good .iso to test it with. Am I missing something here, is a different command than bunzip2 needed (or a different Archive program that can properly read these)?