DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > FreeBSD > FreeBSD Installation and Upgrading

FreeBSD Installation and Upgrading Installing and upgrading FreeBSD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 18th November 2008
vigol

Default CVSup src-all update and relevant ports

Hi , ... Well, there's some sort of ports in /usr/ports path, like gnome*, MySQL, Ooo,... with a huge Source File Size --in a Dilaup 56 Concept!--.
My problem engaged with src-all AND/OR some sub cats like src-contrib/src-gnu ... :

Does CVSup download these 3rd-party sources, i.e. Ooo , MySQL ... -- According to existence in ports tree -- or just adhere to the main/vital FreeBSD source?

I hope it doesn't, but if it does, how can I disable fetching of these sources? and then, can I introduce some of my source packages that I downloaded beforehand, like apache/mysql,... to my CVSup setting/Conf file?

By the way, I thinks I should post it to FreeBSD/FreeBSD Ports and Packages Forum, sorry for mistake
thanks all the same

Last edited by vigol; 18th November 2008 at 07:26 AM. Reason: wrong forum posted

Tags
cvs, cvsup, source, src-all, update