DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > OpenBSD > OpenBSD General

OpenBSD General Other questions regarding OpenBSD which do not fit in any of the categories below.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 26th September 2013
New User

Default BSD not reachable from Internal LAN

Gooood Morning,

I have a webserver running OpenBSD 5.0 with Apache and has been running smooth since built. Well its time to upgrade the hardware and everything was configured appropriately. The issue is:

The original server is accessible from the Outside to DMZ network (NAT rules in place) and also internally ( inside to DMZ ). I swapped out the server (same IP addresses), cleared ARP on the ASA and the server is only accessible from the Outside network. The server is completely blocking all requests internally.

I have determined it is not an ASA issue because the same IP's are in place and once I clear arp, the server responds correctly from the outside. Packet tracer also shows the traffic being permitted. It is very bizarre. My only thoughts were the PF config but I tried disabling that to no effect.

Things that changed:

Upgraded to OpenBSD 5.3 x64
New Physical Server
Apache 1.9.3

Fire away with thoughts!

Thanks!