DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > FreeBSD > FreeBSD Installation and Upgrading

FreeBSD Installation and Upgrading Installing and upgrading FreeBSD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 2nd November 2009
Fdisk Soldier

Default Generic 8.0-RC2 kernel file

Hi there,
Someone using 8.0-RC2 could have a look in his GENERIC kernel config file and tell me if the ataraid driver is included by default ?
I know it's included in the installation ISO since the raid array (Intel matrix on ICH10R) is detected but then my system fail to boot so I wanna be sure it's there in the installed kernel that boot after installation.
If it is, well, I guess my atempt to have full zfs on matrix raid was somewhere not correct or not supported. Something like direct boot on zfs on Intel Matrix is going wrong.
If it is no I will give it another try enabling ataraid on the installed system.
TIA