DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Everything else.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 6th May 2008
Fdisk Soldier

Angry Net neutrality and pseuod democracy meet head on

Excuse me for bring my gripe with martin to the attention of the general public hear on the forums at deamonforums, but I belevie he has voiolated my right to free speach granted me by the constitution of the United States (My home Country) just because he has censored a huge segment from my signature, which was my honest opinion about what i see as a problem on several forums to which i contribute on a regular basis.

Hello,

I removed the first part of your signature, I don't think I need to explain why.

In addition, I would like to point out that hostility towards any user, "noob" or otherwise, is not tolerated, if you think someone needs to "RTFM" or is acting like an idiot that you are free point this out to him/her, but do so in a respectful and polite manner.

Martin
Forward Message

Re: Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpetsmoker
Hello,

I removed the first part of your signature, I don't think I need to explain why.

In addition, I would like to point out that hostility towards any user, "noob" or otherwise, is not tolerated, if you think someone needs to "RTFM" or is acting like an idiot that you are free point this out to him/her, but do so in a respectful and polite manner.

Martin
I am sorry for the rucus iver the signature, but I have had this signature on LinuxQuestions and either jermy the adminstrator , one of his co adminisrtators has given me greif about it nor sensored it. So I do not understand why you guys wouild censor it and sritp me of muy constitutional right of free speach.

Your critique and recommendations on what to do in feature istances of opression such as this are openly accepted.
Windows = a 32 bit extensions to a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a four bit processor written by 2-bit monopolistic software company founded by a .3-bit Harvard Drop out, who can't stand one respectable bit of competition.
If I believe something to be immoral a will not keep quite and let my voice of annoyance be heard loud and clear.