DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > OpenBSD > OpenBSD Packages and Ports

OpenBSD Packages and Ports Installation and upgrading of packages and ports on OpenBSD.

#1   (View Single Post)  
Old 16th April 2009
Port Guard

Default problem phpmyadmin

Hello,

When I installed my openbsd, I have my machine name as the name foo and bar.com domain. When I install phpmyadmin I realized in tapen url to go to phpmyadmin it redirects me http://foo.bar.com/phpMyAdmin/

I thought my problem was due to my hosts file, I noticed that in my hosts file that I had the name foo and bar.com. I delete the two lines I always have the same problem
  #2   (View Single Post)  
Old 16th April 2009
Port Guard

Hello,

I always have the same problem when I type my ip / phpMyAdmin I always redirects on url http://foo.bar.com/phpMyAdmin/ , normally I have nothing to configure in my config.inc.php file?
  #3   (View Single Post)  
Old 16th April 2009
Spam Deminer

- what does /etc/myname report?

- the other problem is that if you installed from the package, it places the phpMyAdmin files in /var/www , NOT /var/www/htdocs, which is the default document root for Apache. You may either want to change the document root in /var/www/conf/httpd.conf or you may want to simply move the /var/www/phpMyAdmin directory to /var/www/htdocs/phpMyAdmin.
  #4   (View Single Post)  
Old 14th May 2009
Port Guard

Hello

Sorry to make go back up this topic I am facing a problem that I n'arive not solve. By looking at the apache log and error log, I noticed a mistake

Code:
[Thu May 14 16:07:54 2009] [error] PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: open(/tmp//sess_ipff72d49e7re1oq9pnr37nauhtri3kg, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /phpMyAdmin/libraries/session.inc.php on line 87
[Thu May 14 16:07:54 2009] [error] PHP Warning:  Unknown: open(/tmp//sess_ipff72d49e7re1oq9pnr37nauhtri3kg, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0
[Thu May 14 16:07:54 2009] [error] PHP Warning:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0
[Thu May 14 16:08:05 2009] [error] PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: open(/tmp//sess_ist9vs841624q72gdk8iq7bl8a5d8knh, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /phpMyAdmin/libraries/session.inc.php on line 87
[Thu May 14 16:08:05 2009] [error] PHP Warning:  Unknown: open(/tmp//sess_ist9vs841624q72gdk8iq7bl8a5d8knh, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0
[Thu May 14 16:08:05 2009] [error] PHP Warning:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

OpenBSD Apache in a chroot, so it does not have access to tmp I tried to modify the php.ini file with the following parameter

create a directory "tmp" in /var /www

Code:
session.save_path="/var/www/tmp"

but unfortunately I see the same error
  #5   (View Single Post)  
Old 14th May 2009
Lisp Junkie

What happens if you try going to http://localhost/phpmyadmin ?
  #6   (View Single Post)  
Old 14th May 2009
Port Guard

I see it the same error message
  #7   (View Single Post)  
Old 14th May 2009
Lisp Junkie

In the Apache logs, or in the browser window?