DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > FreeBSD > FreeBSD Ports and Packages

FreeBSD Ports and Packages Installation and upgrading of ports and packages on FreeBSD.

#1   (View Single Post)  
Old 9th September 2009
Shell Scout

Default devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4

I can't seem to build this port on my laptop running 7.2-release. I just cvsup'ed my full ports tree the other day, but make fails:
Code:
[  0%] Building CXX object python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_akonadi.dir/sip/akonadi/sipakonadipart0.o
In file included from /usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/sipakonadipart0.cpp:7:
/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/agentfilterproxymodel.sip:36:38: error: akonadi/collectiondialog.h: No such file or directory
/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/agentfilterproxymodel.sip:43:41: error: akonadi/collectionrequester.h: No such file or directory
/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/mimetypechecker.sip:27:37: error: akonadi/mimetypechecker.h: No such file or directory
/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/agentfilterproxymodel.sip: In function 'const sipTypeDef* sipSubClass_Akonadi_AgentFilterProxyModel(void**)':
/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/agentfilterproxymodel.sip:115: error: expected type-specifier
/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/akonadi/agentfilterproxymodel.sip:115: error: expected `>'
It doesn't seem to exist as a package for my architecture / release combination (i386, 7.2-release), either.

The problem seems a bit circular to me; I don't really know what to do when a port is missing a file that it should have come with (based on the fact that it is missing a file from its own work directory).
  #2   (View Single Post)  
Old 9th September 2009
Coffee Addict

Try reinstalling deskutils/kdepimlibs4. That is the port that should be installing those missing headers.