This minor update to DragonFly BSD contains the changes/fixes detailed below.
- Fixes for libthread_xu: MAP_STACK and an errno leak.
- Bug fixes for sppp(4), and i4b(4).
- Fixed recursive lock in detached close of /dev/tty.
- HAMMER VFS: Added missing hammer_rel_volume() call in deadlock/retry case.
- Allowed the IP_MINTTL socket option to be set to zero.
- Fixed an installworld failure due to kernel fixes and a libthread_xu issue.
- Installer now works correctly in the console, and properly creates device files if they don't exist.
- Updates for msdosfs, pax(1), and magic(3)
- Allowed uid/gid/flags changes to fail if running cpdup as a user
- Synced zoneinfo database with tzdata2009f from elsie.
- FreeBSD-SA-09:05.telnet - fix environment based code execution vulnerability