DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > NetBSD > NetBSD General

NetBSD General Other questions regarding NetBSD which do not fit in any of the categories below.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 28th November 2021
Fdisk Soldier

Default OpenBSD keeps rebooing after running fsck_ffs

Hello, I'm a laptop user, when my battery discharges my laptop just turns off. This causes my FFS file system "dirty" and OpenBSD runs fsck_ffs on boot automatically. At this time it ran fsck_ffs, however my pc reboots after mounting. Before reboot i can see "reordering libraries: done" and a short message that begins with "kernel" and I can't read it due to reboot. I also ran fsck_ffs from the live usb to be sure the file system is clean, but it just didn't helped.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off